This past weekend Brandon and I took off to New York City to take in the Jim Jefferies show and the Raptors vs Nets game. I promise I will tell you all about the experience, but first things first… How do you pack for 48 hours in the city that never sleeps?
Knowing that I would likely have to carry my bag around with me on Sunday, I had to narrow it down to the bare essentials (and I am happy to report that I was able to pack everything into a single Taaluma Tote!). So what exactly did I bring…
- Charlotte Tilbury‘s Quick ‘N’ Easy Natural Glowing Look ($95)
- This kit is great for a 5 minute face and the size is perfect for traveling.
- Hillberg & Berk Sparkle Balls ($80)
- From day to night, add a touch of sparkle to any look.
- Canon EOS 6D
- Wilfred Free Libre T-Shirt ($20)
- Lennox and Lucy custom distressed denim jacket ($60)
- Mophie powerstation ($49.95)
- I had to drop by an Apple store to pick this up on the first day of the trip. This is a true lifesaver when you are relying on your phone for directions.
- belif True Cream Aqua Bomb ($47)
- Clinically proven to boost hydration levels by 18%, this is a must-have when traveling.
- AEO Band T-Shirt ($35)
- Two by Vince Camuto Star Sequin Tank ($20)
- Fidelity Denim Gwen in Jett ($188)
- These are literally so comfy they replaced my leggings for the trip.
- Paige Hoxton Ankle – Black Shadow Destructed ($271.67)
- Roots Hamilton Toque ($20)
- AEO Leather Belt ($32)
- Marc Fisher Yale Pointy Toe Chelsea Bootie ($140)
- Olivia Burton The Dandy Dusty Pink, Silver & Rose Gold Mix (£75)
- Taaluma Totes Indonesia ($65)
- Dooney & Bourke Pebble Grain Hallie ($200)